| ||Brazilian Real (BRL)|
| ||GMT -2/ -5|
| ||+ 55|
| ||Closed on Saturday and Sunday.|
| ||1.00 BRL (Brazilian Real) is equivalent to 19.51 BDT|
VISAThing! Express Facilitates you with Brazil Visa Processing / Logistic support & Visa Consultancy service from Bangladesh.
|Visa Processing / Logistic||Yes|
Embassy of Brazil in Bangladesh
Bay Development ltd.
NE (N) 12, North avenue
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 9887667 / 4158 / 1953
Fax: (+88) 02 8813000
The Consular Section of the Embassy is open from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm, from Sunday to Thursday.
General Information about Visa:
The Embassy only accepts original documents in English or Portuguese. Documents written in other languages will not be accepted and must be translated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Official documents (such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Character Certificate, University Degrees and Transcripts) must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Invitation letters and other documents from current employers must be notarized by Notary Public. Invitation letters from company/people in Brazil must be notarized in Brazil.
Applicants might be called for interview during the application process. Interviews will be held by the Consular Officers in the Consular Section of The Embassy.
Please upload the following while applying online for visa:
1. Photograph (white background) and signature
2. Passport (first page,including photo and personal information)
3. Police clearance (criminal history)
4. Invitation letter
5. Business letter (Carta Empresa)
6. Itinerary (Airline ticket reservation)
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Brazil Visa Application Form: Online visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. https://scedv.serpro.gov.br/frscedv/index.jsp
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Brazil, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: Letter of invitation from a Brazilian company notarized in the same jurisdiction as of the Brazilian company.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original)
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s / Personal ITR for 3 years.
b) Company’s and Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning Bank’sname, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
c) Salary slip for the last six months.
d) Two (2) copies and original of credit card or debit card statements.
9. Two (2) copies and original of recent utilities bill of the last three (3) months.
10. Two (2) copies of national ID card or Birth Certificate (translated and notarized)
11. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
The Consular Section may request additional information and documents if deemed necessary.
Rate Chart ( Logistics with Consultancy )
|Visa & Application Center Fee||VISAThing! Express Fee||Full Consultancy Fee||Total|
|BDT 8000 (Single Entry)||BDT 700||BDT 10000||BDT 18700|
|BDT 8000 (Multiple Entry)||BDT 700||BDT 10000||BDT 18700|
Our Consultancy fee from BDT 10,000/- up to BDT 30,000/- (the fee depends on the complexity of the case) per Applicant. We confirm the fee in the first meeting with our client, and upon confirmation, we start the consultancy support.
Processing Time: Processing time varies from case to case. Be sure to plan your visa application in advance. After all application requirements are met, the processing time is of minimum 40 to 50 (Fifty) working days.
VISAThing! Express provides personalized Visa Consultancy support enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Since a very nice visa approach depends on several factors, we conduct a full background check at the time of consultation. Clients are carefully explained the specific requirements of visa application and how to arrange documents in such a way as to improve its acceptability at visa office. We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history and prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application.
Our consultancy services include:
Tele-Consultancy Services for Distant Clients:
If you’re not able to reach us in person, you can still take our Consultancy support over internet platform. We can arrange Audio/Video Consultancy at your preferred time. Please contact us for appointment.
Visa Consultancy Fee
** Our Consultancy fee for Brazil starts from BDT 10,000/- up to BDT 30,000/- (the fee depends on the complexity of the case) per Applicant. We confirm the fee in the first meeting with our client, and upon confirmation, we start the consultancy support.
For any specific query, please call (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline) or E-mail us: email@example.com
Please click on the flags for details checks list
Disclaimer: Due to the periodic changes of information/requirement/document, VISA Thing Express! doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. VISA Thing Express! also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its ‘Visa logistics support’. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.