| ||Afghani (AFN)|
| ||GMT + 4.30|
| ||+ 93|
| ||Closed on Friday, open on Saturday and Sunday.|
| ||1.00 AFN (Afghan Afghani) is equivalent to 1.15 BDT|
VISAThing! Express Facilitates you with Austria Visa Consultancy service from Bangladesh.
|Visa Processing / Logistic||NO|
Important Information and Regulations:
1. The Embassy of Afghanistan in Dhaka does not provide tourist visa for Bangladeshi travelers.
2. It is strongly recommended to all visitors to extend their visa prior to expiry, if they wish to stay longer than the permitted duration. If the visa are not extended on the due date, the holder of the passport will be fined US$2 for each day during the first month of the delay, US$5 for each day during the second month of the delay (fined can be paid at ports). If the delay is more than two months, in addition to the fine, the holder will be deported.
3. It is strongly recommend foreign visitors to register with their embassy in Kabul, the local Afghan Police Department and the Afghan Tourist Organization (if the visit is for tourism purposes only) on arrival.
4. Photos and Cinematographic films can be taken after obtaining previous permission in writing from the Tourist Bureau, Press Department, located on the first floor of the Ministry of Information and Culture Building.
5. Transportation of some rare birds out of the country is illegal. Therefore, visitors must contact the Afghan Tourist Bureau to obtain more information and relevant export certificate.
6. Tourists may export duty free 30 sqm carpets, 10 skins excluding Karakul, cut and polished precious stones including Lapis Lazuli, handicrafts and a limited variety of antiques.
7. Upon arrival, visitors are required to declare all foreign currency (If the amount exceeds 1million AFS or its equivalent value) that they carry. Please ask for ‘Ansari Application Form’ at the airport.
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
1. Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
2. Afghanistan Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
3. Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
4. Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Afghanistan, Dhaka.
5. Invitation Letter: A letter of invitation from the organization / person you are visiting in Afghanistan.(If Any)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
7. Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any).
9. Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Visa & Application Center Fee
VISAThing! Express Consultancy Fee
BDT ......... (Single Entry)
BDT ....... ( complexity of case )
BDT ......... (Multiple Entry)
BDT ....... ( complexity of case )
Our Consultancy fee from BDT 10,000/- up to BDT 30,000/- (the fee depends on the complexity of the case) per Applicant. We confirm the fee in the first meeting with our client, and upon confirmation, we start the consultancy support.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (depending on Embassy decession)
VISAThing! Express provides personalized Visa Consultancy support enables you to prepare your visa application perfectly according to your profile. Since a very nice visa approach depends on several factors, we conduct a full background check at the time of consultation. Clients are carefully explained the specific requirements of visa application and how to arrange documents in such a way as to improve its acceptability at visa office. We will open up a case file under your name and details to analyze your travel and professional history and prepare the best possible approach for a successful visa application.
Our consultancy services include:
Tele-Consultancy Services for Distant Clients:
If you’re not able to reach us in person, you can still take our Consultancy support over internet platform. We can arrange Audio/Video Consultancy at your preferred time. Please contact us for appointment.
Visa Consultancy Fee
** Our Consultancy fee for Afghanistan starts from BDT 10,000/- up to BDT 30,000/- (the fee depends on the complexity of the case) per Applicant. We confirm the fee in the first meeting with our client, and upon confirmation, we start the consultancy support.
For any specific query, please call (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline) or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the flags for details checks list
Disclaimer: Due to the periodic changes of information/requirement/document, VISA Thing Express! doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. VISA Thing Express! also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its ‘Visa logistics support’. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.